Climbing the Heights

Thursday, December 13, 2007

The Performance!


It's hard to believe, even as I write this how fast this past semester and this past year has gone by, but it truly is over now! This past weekend (the 6th and 7th) I had my final end of the year dance performance for my Ballet I and my Jazz III classes!

It was certainly a hectic couple of weeks leading up to performance time, but I think the end result was worthwhile. The performance on Thursday, as to be expected, I felt a little nervous about, but following the show, Friday night, I felt as though the pressure was off and I could just have fun and dance! Both nights sold out! But, for me, I'd say I also enjoyed Friday night more as some of my friends showed up that night! And so ends another semester!

Driven by dance,

The Dancing Devil Dog

*Check out more pics from the show!

No comments: